- typical movie mania! could watch a movie a hundred times and still cry over the protagonists being dejected, Sew dreams of one's own lovy dovy story after a watching a an emo-love story is yet another part of it.
- no matter wherever you see Robert pattinson/ kristen stuart *sigh*, you could not help drooling, its craziness, twilight is sickly addictve ( i remember i was so obsessed wit it that i read all 4 parts in one week,my poor eyes !)
- Head banging! bashing with the groovy beats and singing crazily over classic number like zombie and numb, there hasn't been a cranky soul master , without a sprained neck at one point of time in life
- weird color combo... i personally love yellow with purple. crazy it goes with variations. i saw green streaks on a gal's hair, daringly flamboyant. the new pair of trousers with small animated cars print on it and the little flowers along with it, completely senile at the first glance, but uber cool in my view.ps: yes i have them in real :D
- food-o-love :) pizza with pani poori? pasta with faluda for the desert :D, been there, done that *wink*
- did i mention the daring instinct? heights of crazy thinking when a chunky metal belt could be used a neck accessory .sounds totality bizarre but true of my word,it was a totally chica stylo
- so the depth of weirdness increases. ever made weird faces watching yourself in mirror? no ? do it and you can leave behind the baggage of inhibitions, one hell of a crazy idea .
- pretense is another way to fool around i would say. i once saw this crazy guy who broke a vase and walked off as if he never even passed by it and later grieved over the demolition of such an antique artefact, he even rebuked the culprit and bellowed to 'show up' ;)
- self indulgence is a common phenomenon . but when fused with gluttony then the crazy desire to wash over the dish of the yummy chocolate soufflé with the sweep of tongue is irresistible.
- ever made as sketch? drew a random design on a piece of paper? at the back of registers, college desk? stroke a few lines with pencil here and there and name it Abstract Art.art is crazy as well
- believe you think to high? ever saw an obscure face etched amongst the dark dense clouds? congratulations! u r a fantasy thinker , falling under the category of 'positively' crazy people.
- and the last person, i know him not , (i do not even intend to), lip-synching a song with super dramatic emotions on face in the METRO! he was such a spectacle and any body could make out he was showing off that he knows RoCk (yeah baby!) and could sing it as well! (WoW)!. AND that is - weird crazy , i would solemnly advice not to copy the same as it surely does amuse people like me , and probably give a laugh or two for children. the eldy's could come and ask you to wake up !
ans yes! for me like the clown, its normal to be insane and different from the rest.
if u agree, echo back " fool is cool"